Electricity Liberalisation in the European Union: A Progress Report
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2009. "Electricity Liberalisation in the European Union: A Progress Report," Working Papers EPRG 0929, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsSingle European Electricity Market; Electricity Directive;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L - Industrial Organization
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .