Efficient Repeated Implementation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renou, Ludovic & Tomala, Tristan, 2015.
"Approximate implementation in Markovian environments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 159(PA), pages 401-442.
- Renou , Ludovic & Tomala, Tristan, 2013. "Approximate Implementation in Markovian Environments," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1015, HEC Paris.
- Lee, Jihong & Sabourian, Hamid, 2015. "Complexity and repeated implementation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 158(PA), pages 259-292.
- Penta, Antonio, 2015. "Robust dynamic implementation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 280-316.
- Ghosh, Sambuddha & Han, Seungjin, 2012. "Repeated Contracting in Decentralised Markets," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2012-12, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 May 2013.
- Kóczy Á., László, 2012.
"Elméleti játékok, 2012. 8th Spain-Italy-Netherlands Meetings on Game Theory (SING8)
[Theoretical Games 2012. The 8th Spain-Italy-Netherlands Meeting on Game Theory (SING8)]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1257-1261.
More about this item
KeywordsRepeated implementation; Nash implementation; Bayesian implementation; Ex post implementation; Efficiency; Incentive compatibility; Identifiability;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-11-21 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-GTH-2009-11-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2009-11-21 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .