Stock market participation, portfolio choice and pensions over the life-cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steffan G. Ball, 2009. "Stock market participation, portfolio choice and pensions over the life-cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-64, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Zhan, 2015. "Who holds risky assets and how much?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 323-370, May.
- Roine Vestman, 2013. "Limited Stock Market Participation Among Renters and Home Owners," 2013 Meeting Papers 549, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywordsprecautionary saving; portfolio choice; stock market participation and uninsurable labour income risk;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-03-10 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PUB-2007-03-10 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .