Estimating Market Power in the Internet Backbone Using Band-X data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2008.
"Internet peering as a network of relations,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 33-49, February.
- Lippert, Steffen & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2006. "Internet Peering as a Network of Relations," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 191, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Alessio D'Ignazio & Emanuele Giovannetti, 2005.
"Antitrust Analysis for the Internet Upstream Market: a BGP Approach,"
37, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- D’Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2005. "Antitrust Analysis for the Internet Upstream Market: a BGP Approach," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0554, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Giovannetti, E. & Neuhoff, K. & Spagnolo, G., 2005. "Agglomeration in Internet Co-operation Peering Agreements," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0505, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2004. "From Exogenous to Endogenous Networks: Internet Applications," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; Market Power; Backbone; Competition Policy; Network Industries;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-NET-2003-09-08 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.