Report NEP-NET-2003-09-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Semeijn Janjaap & Pauwels Piet & Riel Allard C.R. van, 2003. "Online Travel Service Quality: The Importance of Pre-Transaction Services," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Giovannetti, E. & Ristuccia, C.A., 2003. "Estimating Market Power in the Internet Backbone Using Band-X data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0332, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200353 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03a11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Talat Mahmood & Klaus Schömann, 2002. "The Determinants of the Migration Decision of IT-graduates from Pakistan: Empirical Evidence for the Design of a German "Green Card"," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-03a, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Stefano Comino & Fabio M. Manenti, 2003. "Open Source vs Closed Source Software: Public Policies in the Software Market," Industrial Organization 0306001, EconWPA.
- Riel Allard C.R. van & Streukens Sandra & Lemmink Jos & Liljander Veronica, 2003. "Boost Customer Loyalty With Online Support: The Case Of Mobile Telecomms Providers," Research Memorandum 029, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).