Unions: Rent Extractors or Creators?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suphachol Suphachalasai, 2005.
"Bureaucratic Corruption and Mass Media,"
- Suphachol Suphachalasai, 2005. "Bureaucratic Corruption and Mass Media," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 05.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
More about this item
Keywordsunions; rent creation; rent extraction; product market competition;
- J5 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .