Adoption of the Internet in rural NGOs in Indonesia – A study on Internet appropriation for rural sector reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suraratdecha, Chutima & Ainsworth, Martha & Tangcharoensathien, Viroj & Whittington, Dale, 2005. "The private demand for an AIDS vaccine in Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 271-287, March.
- Francis, Peter J., 1997. "Dynamic epidemiology and the market for vaccinations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 383-406, February.
- Boulier Bryan L. & Datta Tejwant S. & Goldfarb Robert S, 2007. "Vaccination Externalities," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-27, May.
- Cropper, Maureen L. & Haile, Mitiku & Lampietti, Julian & Poulos, Christine & Whittington, Dale, 2004. "The demand for a malaria vaccine: evidence from Ethiopia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 303-318, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nugroho, Yanuar, 2011. "Opening the black box: The adoption of innovations in the voluntary sector--The case of Indonesian civil society organisations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 761-777, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:2108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .