Dividend Taxes and International Portfolio Choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Ammer & Sara B. Holland & David C. Smith & Francis E. Warnock, 2012.
"U.S. International Equity Investment,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 1109-1139, December.
- John Ammer & Sara B. Holland & David C. Smith & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "U.S. International Equity Investment," NBER Working Papers 17839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ammer & Sara B. Holland & David C. Smith & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "U.S. international equity investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1044, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Möhlmann, Axel, 2013. "Investor home bias and sentiment about the country benefiting from the tax revenue," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 31-46.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika, 2016.
"Cross-border tax evasion under a unilateral FATCA regime,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 29-37.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2016. "Cross-Border Tax Evasion under a Unilateral FATCA Regime," CESifo Working Paper Series 5863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vermeulen, Robert, 2013.
"International diversification during the financial crisis: A blessing for equity investors?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 104-123.
- Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "International Diversification During the Financial Crisis: A Blessing for Equity Investors?," DNB Working Papers 324, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 65-91, February.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown," PSE Working Papers halshs-00665054, HAL.
- Johannesen, Niels & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "The end of bank secrecy? An evaluation of the G20 tax haven crackdown," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56125, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Babina, Tania & Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian T & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2015. "Heterogenous Taxes and Limited Risk Sharing: Evidence from Municipal Bonds," CEPR Discussion Papers 10971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martijn Boermans & Robert Vermeulen, 2016. "International investment positions revisited: Investor heterogeneity and individual security characteristics," DNB Working Papers 531, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jennifer Blouin & Jana Raedy & Douglas Shackelford, 2010. "Dividends, Share Repurchases, and Tax Clienteles: Evidence from the 2003 Reductions in Shareholder Taxes," NBER Working Papers 16129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown," Working Papers halshs-00665054, HAL.
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- He, Wen & Shen, Jianfeng, 2014. "Do foreign investors improve informational efficiency of stock prices? Evidence from Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 32-48.
- Kazuki Onji & Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Taxes, stock ownership, and payout policy: Evidence from a 2011 tax reform in Japan," Discussion papers ron278, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
KeywordsDividends; Portfolio Choice; Taxes; Tax Treaties; Foreign Portfolio Investment;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:btx:wpaper:0911. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dongxian Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbsoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .