Dividend Taxes and International Portfolio Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika, 2016.
"Cross-border tax evasion under a unilateral FATCA regime,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 29-37.
- Dhammika Dharmapala, 2016. "Cross-Border Tax Evasion under a Unilateral FATCA Regime," CESifo Working Paper Series 5863, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Ammer & Sara B. Holland & David C. Smith & Francis E. Warnock, 2012.
"U.S. International Equity Investment,"
Journal of Accounting Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 1109-1139, December.
- John Ammer & Sara B. Holland & David C. Smith & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "U.S. International Equity Investment," NBER Working Papers 17839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ammer & Sara B. Holland & David C. Smith & Francis E. Warnock, 2012. "U.S. international equity investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1044, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Massa, Massimo & Žaldokas, Alminas, 2014. "Investor base and corporate borrowing: Evidence from international bonds," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 95-110.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 65-91, February.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown," PSE Working Papers halshs-00665054, HAL.
- Johannesen, Niels & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "The end of bank secrecy? An evaluation of the G20 tax haven crackdown," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56125, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Möhlmann, Axel, 2013. "Investor home bias and sentiment about the country benefiting from the tax revenue," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 31-46.
- Vivian W. Fang & Mark Maffett & Bohui Zhang, 2015. "Foreign Institutional Ownership and the Global Convergence of Financial Reporting Practices," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 593-631, June.
- Vermeulen, Robert, 2013.
"International diversification during the financial crisis: A blessing for equity investors?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 104-123.
- Robert Vermeulen, 2011. "International Diversification During the Financial Crisis: A Blessing for Equity Investors?," DNB Working Papers 324, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Richard Ochmann, 2014.
"Differential income taxation and household asset allocation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 880-894, March.
- Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Differential Income Taxation and Household Asset Allocation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1058, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, New Economic School (NES).
- He, Wen & Shen, Jianfeng, 2014. "Do foreign investors improve informational efficiency of stock prices? Evidence from Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 32-48.
- repec:bis:bisifc:49-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Babina, Tania & Jotikasthira, Chotibhak & Lundblad, Christian T & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2015. "Heterogenous Taxes and Limited Risk Sharing: Evidence from Municipal Bonds," CEPR Discussion Papers 10971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kazuki Onji & Masanori Orihara, "undated". "Taxes, stock ownership, and payout policy: Evidence from a 2011 tax reform in Japan," Discussion papers ron278, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- repec:eee:finana:v:51:y:2017:i:c:p:54-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hui-Boon Tan & Eng-Tuck Cheah & Johnnie E. V. Johnson & Ming-Chien Sung & Chong-Hin Chuah, 2012. "Stock market capitalization and financial integration in the Asia Pacific region," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(15), pages 1951-1961, May.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:8:p:723-737 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martijn Boermans & Robert Vermeulen, 2016. "International investment positions revisited: Investor heterogeneity and individual security characteristics," DNB Working Papers 531, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jennifer Blouin & Jana Raedy & Douglas Shackelford, 2010. "Dividends, Share Repurchases, and Tax Clienteles: Evidence from the 2003 Reductions in Shareholder Taxes," NBER Working Papers 16129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown," Working Papers halshs-00665054, HAL.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:20-49 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:93:y:2011:i:1:p:266-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.