Population Aging, Foreign Direct Investment, and Tax Competition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald B. Davies & Robert R. Reed III, 2003. "Population Aging, Foreign Direct Investment, and Tax Competition," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-16, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 10 Jun 2003.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koethenbuerger, Marko & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2016.
"Taxing multinationals in the presence of internal capital markets,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 58-71.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2013. "Taxing Multinationals in the Presence of Internal Capital Markets," EPRU Working Paper Series 2013-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Marko Koethenbuerger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2014. "Taxing multinationals in the presence of internal capital markets," Working Papers 1408, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Marko Köthenbürger & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2013. "Taxing Multinationals in the Presence of Internal Capital Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 4353, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Aging; Fiscal Policy; Foreign Direct Investment;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-10-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-10-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:btx:wpaper:0710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dongxian Guo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbsoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .