Testing Of Nonstationarities In The Unit Circle,Long Memory Processes And Day Of The Week Effects In Financial Data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Mike Nazarski, 2007. "Testing of Nonstationarities in the Unit Circle, Long Memory Processes, and Day of the Week Effects in Financial Data," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Advances In Quantitative Analysis Of Finance And Accounting, chapter 2, pages 23-50 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Mike Nazarski, 2004. "Testing Of Nonstationarities In The Unit Circle,Long Memory Processes And Day Of The Week Effects In Financial Data," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bru:bruppp:04-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .