Irving Fisher, J.M. Keynes and the Transition to Modern Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Robert W. Dimand, 1995. "Irving Fisher, J. M. Keynes, and the Transition to Modern Macroeconomics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 247-266, Supplemen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2005. "Falling Rate of Profit and Overaccumulation in Marx and Keynes," MPRA Paper 35980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 1999. "The stability of full employment. A reconstruction of chapter 19-Keynesianism," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 552, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 1999. "The Stability of Full Employment. A Reconstruction of Chapter 19-Keynesianism," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp063, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brk:wpaper:1994-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Francois Lamarche). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debroca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .