The Multiplier Effect in Two-Sided Markets with Bilateral Investments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Deniz Dizdar & Benny Moldovanu & Nora Szech, 2017. "The Multiplier Effect in Two-Sided Markets with Bilateral Investments," CESifo Working Paper Series 6803, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dizdar, Deniz & Moldovanu, Benny & Szech, Nora, 2017. "The multiplier effect in two-sided markets with bilateral investments," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-310, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Dizdar, Deniz & Moldovanu, Benny & Szech, Nora, 2017. "The multiplier effect in two-sided markets with bilateral investments," Working Paper Series in Economics 109, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aea:aejmic:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:86-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordstwo-sided matching; signaling; investment; multiplier effect;
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2019-01-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DES-2019-01-28 (Economic Design)
- NEP-GTH-2019-01-28 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2019-01-28 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:boncrc:crctr224_2018_030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CRC Office). General contact details of provider: https://www.crctr224.de/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.