A Model of Building Society Interest Rate Setting
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A.H. Ahmad & Nusrate Aziz & Shahina Rummun, 2013. "Interest Rate Pass-Through in the UK: Has the Transmission Mechanism Changed During the Financial Crisis?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 18(1), pages 17-38, March.
- repec:rbp:esteco:ree-33-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Ralf & Osborn, Denise R. & Yildirim, Dilem, 2012.
"A threshold cointegration analysis of interest rate pass-through to UK mortgage rates,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2504-2513.
- Ralf Becker & Denise R Osborn & Dilem Yildirim, 2010. "A threshold cointegration analysis of interest rate pass-through to UK mortgage rates," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 141, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- John K. Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2014.
"The Influence of Banking Centralization on Depositors: Regional Heterogeneities in the Transmission of Monetary Policy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1467-1482, September.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2012. "The Influence of Banking Centralisation on Depositors: Regional Heterogeneities in the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 12005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .