A little bit of Stata programming goes a long way..
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher F. Baum, 2005. "A little bit of Stata programming goes a long way..," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2005 16, Stata Users Group, revised 08 Jun 2005.
References listed on IDEAS
- Watson, Ian, 2005. "Further processing of estimation results: Basic programming with matrices," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(1), pages 1-9.
- Nicholas J. Cox, 2001. "Speaking Stata: How to repeat yourself without going mad," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 1(1), pages 86-97, November.
- Ian Watson, 2005. "Further processing of estimation results: Basic programming with matrices," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 5(1), pages 83-91, March.
More about this item
KeywordsStata; macros; foreach; forvalues; egen; matrix; program; syntax; return;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.