Critical Factors of Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury Abdullah Al-Hossienie, 2011. "Socio-Economic Impact of Women Entrepreneurship in Sylhet City, Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 12, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Hayfaa Tlaiss, 2015. "How Islamic Business Ethics Impact Women Entrepreneurs: Insights from Four Arab Middle Eastern Countries," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 859-877, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBangladesh; women; entrepreneuship; development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-10-03 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-10-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2009-10-03 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bnr:wpaper:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernhard Gunter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brdccus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .