OPEC's market power: An empirical dominant firm model for the oil marketorecasting recessions in real time
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsOil; Dominant firm; Market power; OPEC; Lerner index; Oil deman elasticity; oil supply elasticity;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2014-03-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2014-03-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-15 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2014_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .