Report NEP-BEC-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barinov, Alexander & Park, Shawn Saeyeul & Yildizhan, Celim, 2014. "Firm Complexity and Post-Earnings-Announcement Drift," MPRA Paper 53887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2014. "Information Asymmetry and the Market Response to Open Market Share Repurchases," MPRA Paper 54066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2014. "Cultures of Female Entrepreneurship," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/1, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Costa, Stefano & Pappalardo, Carmine & Vicarelli, Claudio, 2014. "Financial crisis, internationalization choices and Italian firm survival," MPRA Paper 54107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Roberto Ganau, 2014. "Driving a firmÕs export propensity and export intensity: the role of experience, innovation, and international marketing strategy," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0175, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rolf Golombek & Alfonso A. Irarrazabal & Lin Ma, 2014. "OPEC's market power: An empirical dominant firm model for the oil marketorecasting recessions in real time," Working Paper 2014/03, Norges Bank.
- Andersson, Ola & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Miettinen, Topi & Stephan, Ute, 2014. "Person-Organization Fit and Incentives: A Causal Test," Working Paper Series 1010, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Uncertain Efficiency Gains and Merger Policy," FEP Working Papers 527, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Federica Liberini, 2014. "Corporate Taxes and the Growth of the Firm," KOF Working papers 14-354, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Geoffrey G. Jones & Andrew Spadafora, 2014. "Waste, Recycling and Entrepreneurship in Central and Northern Europe, 1870-1940," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-084, Harvard Business School.
- C. Fritz Foley & Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham & Jonathan Greenstein & Eric Zwick, 2014. "Opting Out of Good Governance," NBER Working Papers 19953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:cbo:report:43750 is not listed on IDEAS anymore