La demanda de dinero en una economía dolarizada. Una estimación para Uruguay
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- German Cubas, 2011. "A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for Policy Analysis in Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2011013, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- German Cubas, 2012. "The Rate of Reserve Requirements and Monetary Policy in Uruguay: a DSGE Approach," Documentos de trabajo 2012011, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Mr. Rafael A Portillo & Ms. Yulia Ustyugova, 2015. "A Model for Monetary Policy Analysis in Uruguay," IMF Working Papers 2015/170, International Monetary Fund.
- Ana Inés Arbiza, 2018. "¿Es estable la demanda de dinero? Análisis del caso Uruguayo," Documentos de trabajo 2018009, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Jorge Basal & Patricia Carballo & Fernanda Cuitiño & Serafín Frache & José Mourelle & Helena Rodríguez & Verónica Rodríguez & Leonardo Vicente, 2016. "Un modelo estocástico de equilibrio general para la economía uruguaya," Documentos de trabajo 2016002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney demand; portfolio; cointegration; Uruguay;
All these keywords.
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- N16 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bku:doctra:2010013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bcugvuy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Biblioteca Especializada (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bcugvuy.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.