A Model of Fault Allocation in Contract Law – Moving From Dividing Liability to Dividing Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yih-Chyi Chuang, 1999. "Returns to scale, productive efficiency, and optimal firm size evidence from Taiwan's firm data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(11), pages 1353-1364.
- Baohong Sun & Jinhong Xie & H. Henry Cao, 2004. "Product Strategy for Innovators in Markets with Network Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(2), pages 243-254, October.
- Fabio Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008.
"One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 301-322.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," SERIES 0004, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2002.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0068, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Fabio M. Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," Industrial Organization 0205001, EconWPA, revised 04 Oct 2002.
- Manenti, Fabio M. & Ernesto Somma, 2002. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 136, Royal Economic Society.
- Anette Boom & Pio Baake, "undated". "Vertical Product Differentiation, Network Externalities, and Compatibility Decisions," Papers 010, Departmental Working Papers.
- Kandel, Eugene & Lazear, Edward P, 1992. "Peer Pressure and Partnerships," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 801-817, August.
- Baake, Pio & Boom, Anette, 2001. "Vertical product differentiation, network externalities, and compatibility decisions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, pages 267-284.
- Wiggins, Steven N, 1995. "Entrepreneurial Enterprises, Endogenous Ownership, and the Limits to Firm Size," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 54-69, January.
- Jeffrey Rohlfs, 1974. "A Theory of Interdependent Demand for a Communications Service," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 16-37, Spring.
- Etziony Amir & Weiss Avi, 2010. "Credibility, Pre-Production and Inviting Competition in a Network Market," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, pages 1-34.
- Kathleen R. Conner, 1995. "Obtaining Strategic Advantage from Being Imitated: When Can Encouraging "Clones" Pay?," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 209-225.
- Debra J. Aron, 1988. "Ability, Moral Hazard, Firm Size, and Diversification," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 72-87.
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 424-440.
- Amir Etziony & Avi Weiss, 2002. "Credibility, Pre-Production and Inviting Competition in a Network Market," Working Papers 2002-07, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Economides, Nicholas, 1996.
"Network externalities, complementarities, and invitations to enter,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 211-233, September.
- Nicholas Economides, 1997. "Network Externalities, Complementarities, and Invitations to Enter," Industrial Organization 9701004, EconWPA.
- Shmuel S. Oren & Stephen A. Smith, 1981. "Critical Mass and Tariff Structure in Electronic Communications Markets," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(2), pages 467-487, Autumn.
More about this item
KeywordsContract Law; Breach of Contract; Unallocated Risk; Strict Liability Regime; Fault Regime;
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:biu:wpaper:2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debaril.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .