Selection between pareto-optimal outcomes in 2-person bargaining
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi & Reinhard Selten, 1988. "A General Theory of Equilibrium Selection in Games," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262582384, January.
- Sudholter, Peter & Rosenmuller, Joachim & Peleg, Bezalel, 2000.
"The canonical extensive form of a game form: Part II. Representation,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 299-338, April.
- Sudhölter, Peter & Rosenmüller, Joachim, 2017. "The canonical extensive form of a game form. Part II - Representation," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 257, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Rosenmüller, Joachim & Sudhölter, Peter, 2017. "The canonical extensive form of a game form. Part I - Symmetries," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 253, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Kohlberg, Elon & Mertens, Jean-Francois, 1986.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1003-1037, September.
- KOHLBERG, Elon & MERTENS, Jean-François, 1986. "On the strategic stability of equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP 716, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998. "On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Levine's Working Paper Archive 445, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .