Budget Constrained Expenditure Multipliers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Deirdre N. McCloskey & Stephen T. Ziliak, 1996. "The Standard Error of Regressions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 34(1), pages 97-114, March.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 2007. "Worldwide Econometrics Rankings: 1989 2005," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(05), pages 952-1012, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2012.
"The Role Of Supply Constraints In Multiplier Analysis,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 21-34, June.
- Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," Working Papers 432, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & Ferran Sancho, 2010. "The Role of Supply Constraints in Multiplier Analysis," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 805.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Lima & Ferran Sancho, 2017. "A multiplier evaluation of primary factors supply–shocks," Working Papers 17.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- repec:sdo:regaec:v:26:y:2017:i:2_7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsGovernment multipliers; fiscal stimulus; expenditures substitution effects;
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.