Integration of Micro and Macro Data on Consumer Income and Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Ruggles & Richard Ruggles, 1974. "A Strategy for Merging and Matching Microdata Sets," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 2, pages 353-371 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubin, Donald B, 1986. "Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Moriarity, Chris & Scheuren, Fritz, 2003. "A Note on Rubin's Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 65-73, January.
- Budd, Edward C, 1971. "The Creation of a Microdata File for Estimating the Size Distribution of Income," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(4), pages 317-333, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:wpaper:0101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .