Integration of Micro and Macro Data on Consumer Income and Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy Ruggles & Richard Ruggles, 1974. "A Strategy for Merging and Matching Microdata Sets," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 2, pages 353-371 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubin, Donald B, 1986. "Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Moriarity, Chris & Scheuren, Fritz, 2003. "A Note on Rubin's Statistical Matching Using File Concatenation with Adjusted Weights and Multiple Imputations," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 21(1), pages 65-73, January.
- Budd, Edward C, 1971. "The Creation of a Microdata File for Estimating the Size Distribution of Income," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 17(4), pages 317-333, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:wpaper:0101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.