A Reconciliation between the Consumer Price Index and the Personal Consumption Expenditures Price Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann M. Lawson & Brian C. Moyer & Sumiye Okubo, 2006. "Integrating Industry and National Economic Accounts: First Steps and Future Improvements," NBER Chapters,in: A New Architecture for the U.S. National Accounts, pages 215-262 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baoline Chen, 2006. "A Balanced System of Industry Accounts for the U.S. and Structural Distribution of Statistical Discrepancy," BEA Papers 0070, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2012.
"Hooray for GDP!,"
CEP Occasional Papers
30, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2012. "Hooray for GDP!," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 383, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2012. "Hooray for GDP!," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Craig S. Hakkio, 2008. "PCE and CPI inflation differentials: converting inflation forecasts," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 51-68.
- Carré, Emmanuel, 2013.
"La cible d’inflation de la Fed : continuité ou rupture ?,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 14.
- Emmanuel Carré, 2013. "La cible d'inflation de la Fed : continuité ou rupture ?," Post-Print hal-01419130, HAL.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bart Hobijn & Andrea Tambalotti, 2011.
"CONDI: A Cost-of-Nominal-Distortions Index,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 53-91, July.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bart Hobijn & Andrea Tambalotti, 2009. "CONDI: a cost-of-nominal-distortions index," Staff Reports 367, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stefano Eusepi & Bart Hobijn & Andrea Tambalotti, 2009. "CONDI: a cost-of-nominal-distortions index," Working Paper Series 2009-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Johanna Garnitz & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2015. "Innovations in World-Wide Expert Survey â€˜Ifo World Economic Surveyâ€™ - New Question on Medium-Term Inflation Expectations," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(2), pages 43-47, August.
- Johanna Garnitz & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2015. "Neuerungen in der weltweiten Expertenbefragung Â»Ifo World Economic SurveyÂ« - Frage zu den mittelfristigen Inflationserwartungen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(05), pages 33-37, March.
- Caitlin Blair, 2013. "Constructing a PCE-Weighted Consumer Price Index," NBER Working Papers 19582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0079. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .