"Offshoring" and the U.s. Balance of Payments
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Chong Xiang, 2009. "International Trade in Motion Picture Services," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 203-222 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert E. Yuskavage & Erich H. Strassner & Gabriel W. Medeiros, 2009. "Outsourcing and Imported Services in BEA's Industry Accounts," NBER Chapters,in: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization, pages 247-283 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patricia C. Walker, 2003. "Survey Data Collection Over the Internet at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis," BEA Papers 0032, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip, 2006.
"The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1027-1056, July.
- Phillip Swagel & N. Gregory Mankiw, 2005. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," AEI Economics Working Papers 49881, American Enterprise Institute.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 12398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2120, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Robert E. Yuskavage & Erich H. Strassner & Gabriel W. Medeiros, 2006. "Outsourcing and Imported Services in BEA’s Industry Accounts," BEA Papers 0059, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Magdolna Sass, 2010. "International Fragmentation of Tradable Business Services: the Case of Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1024, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More about this item
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/beagvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .