Country risk ratings and financial crises 1995 - 2001: a survival analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Bonilla & Andrés Felipe García & Monica Roa, 2008. "Country risk ratings and financial crises 1995 - 2001: a survival analysis," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004580, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2010.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1890-1920, September.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2006. "Research Cycles," IDEI Working Papers 422, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Yann Bramoullé & Gilles Saint-Paul, 2007. "Research Cycles," Cahiers de recherche 0704, CIRPEE.
- Bramoullé, Yann & Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2007. "Research Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 6075, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Colander, 2005. "The Making of an Economist Redux," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 175-198, Winter.
- Currie, Lauchlin, 1986. "Sources of growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 541-547, April.
- Young, Allyn A., 1928. "Increasing Returns and Economic Progress," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 38, pages 527-542.
- David Colander & Hugo Nopo Key Words: Latin American economics, global economics, political economy, graduate training, Latin America, applied economics, 2007. "The Making of a Latin American Global Economist," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0705, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2000. "New Millennium Economics: How Did It Get This Way, and What Way Is It?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 121-132, Winter.
- Romer, Paul M, 1987. "Growth Based on Increasing Returns Due to Specialization," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 56-62, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crises; financial risk; foreign debt; survival models. Classification JEL:G15; G28; H81.;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.