Consumption and fiscal policies: medium-run non-Keynesian effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- cipollone piero, 2001. "Is the Italian Labour market segmented?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 400, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altissimo, Filippo & Gaiotti, Eugenio & Locarno, Alberto, 2005.
"Is money informative? Evidence from a large model used for policy analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-304, March.
- Filippo Altissimo & Eugenio Gaiotti & Alberto Locarno, 2002. "Is money informative? Evidence form a large model used for policy analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 445, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Filippo Altissimo & Eugenio Gaiotti & Alberto Locarno, 2004. "Is money informative? Evidence from a large model used for policy analysis," Macroeconomics 0404018, EconWPA, revised 24 Apr 2004.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption function; fiscal policy; public debt;
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_426_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .