What is the Optimal Institutional Arrangement for a Monetary Union?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gambacorta, L., 1999. "What Is the Optimal Institutional Arrangement for a Monetary Union?," Papers 356, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paolo Giovane & Lorenzo Bini-Smashi, 1996. "Convergence of inflation: A necessary prerequisite for EMU?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 117-126, April.
- Alberto Franco Pozzolo, 2004.
"Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities,"
Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 72(4), pages 463-482, July.
- Alberto Pozzolo, 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 331, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2003. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers and the Location of Economic Activities," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03008, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Pozzolo, A.F., 1998. "Research and Development, Regional Spillovers, and the Location of Economic Activities," Papers 331, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefano Siviero & Daniele Terlizzese & Ignazio Visco, 1999.
"Are model-based inflation forecasts used in monetary policymaking? A case study,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Siviero, S. & Terlizzese, D. & Visco, I., 1999. "Are Model-Based Inflation Forecasts Used in Monetary Policymaking? A Case Study," Papers 357, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary union; Stability Pact; monetary policy; fiscal policy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_356_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.