Infrastructure in Italy: endowment, planning, construction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo Barone & Chiara Bentivogli, 2006. "Il trasporto aereo in Italia: ancora un caso di liberalizzazione incompiuta?," Mercato Concorrenza Regole, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 151-176.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gianmaria Martini & Davide Scotti, 2009.
"Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo,"
0906, Department of Economics and Technology Management, University of Bergamo.
- Martini, Gianmaria & Scotti, Davide, 2010. "Potere di mercato e distribuzione dei profitti nella filiera del trasporto aereo [Market power and profits distribution in the air transportation vertical channel]," MPRA Paper 24647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; planning; construction;
All these keywords.
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:workpa:sec_7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.