Housing rent dynamics in Italy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002.
"Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998,"
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies
2002,01, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Hoffmann, Johannes & Kurz, Claudia, 2002. "Rent indices for housing in West Germany 1985 to 1998," Working Paper Series 0116, European Central Bank.
- Robert J. Gordon & Todd vanGoethem, 2005. "A Century of Housing Shelter Prices: Is There a Downward Bias in the CPI?," NBER Working Papers 11776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore M. Crone & Leonard I. Nakamura & Richard Voith, 2004.
"The CPI for rents: a case of understated inflation,"
04-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Theodore M. Crone & Leonard I. Nakamura & Richard Voith, 2006. "The CPI for rents: a case of understated inflation," Working Papers 06-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Salvatore Muzzicato & Roberto Sabbatini & Francesco Zollino, 2008. "Prices of residential property in Italy: constructing a new indicator," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Reis, Hugo J. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2006.
"Hedonic prices indexes for new passenger cars in Portugal (1997-2001),"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 890-908, December.
- Hugo J. Reis & J.M.C. Santos Silva, 2003. "Hedonic Prices Indexes for New Passenger Cars in Portugal (1997- 2001)," Econometrics 0303003, EconWPA.
- Ariel Pakes, 2003.
"A Reconsideration of Hedonic Price Indexes with an Application to PC's,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1578-1596, December.
- Ariel Pakes, 2002. "A Reconsideration of Hedonic Price Indices with an Application to PC's," NBER Working Papers 8715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011.
"Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
1101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 818, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic regressions; Matched-models; CPI; Downward bias;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_62_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.