Real estate foreclosures: their functioning and the effects of recent reforms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Pelizza & Klaus R. Schenk-Hoppé, 2020. "Pricing Defaulted Italian Mortgages," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Guzmán González-Torres & Giacomo Rodano, 2020. "Court efficiency and aggregate productivity: the credit channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1287, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Cristina Demma & Davide Dottori & Giacinto Micucci, 2019. "Bad loan closure times in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 532, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsreal estate foreclosures; debt recovery; civil justice;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_448_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.