Regulation and competition on local public utilities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Anca D. Cristea, 2012.
"Airports and Urban Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Policy Experiment,"
NBER Working Papers
18278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blonigen, Bruce A. & Cristea, Anca D., 2012. "Airports and Urban Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Policy Experiment," MPRA Paper 40304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abadie, Alberto & Diamond, Alexis & Hainmueller, Jens, 2010. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of Californiaâ€™s Tobacco Control Program," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(490), pages 493-505.
- Jan K. Brueckner, 2003. "Airline Traffic and Urban Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 40(8), pages 1455-1469, July.
- Alberto Abadie & Javier Gardeazabal, 2003. "The Economic Costs of Conflict: A Case Study of the Basque Country," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 113-132, March.
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; local public utilities;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2009-02-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-REG-2009-02-14 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_19_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .