Monitoring sub-central government spending in Spain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laura Fernández-Caballero & Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez, 2012. "Monitoring Sub-central Government Spending in Spain," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 202(3), pages 77-104, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier J. Pérez & Rocío Prieto, 2014. "The structure of sub-natural public debt: Liquidity vs credit risk," Working Papers 1403, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Roberto Fernández Llera & María A. García Valiñas, 2013. "The Role of Regional Public Enterprises in Spain: Room for a Shadow Government?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 205(2), pages 9-31, June.
- Diego J. Pedregal & Javier J. Pérez & Antonio Sánchez Fuentes, 2014. "A Tookit to strengthen Government," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 211(4), pages 117-146, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional and local public finances; government expenditure; fiscal forecasting;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2011-11-01 (Forecasting)
- NEP-GEO-2011-11-01 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2011-11-01 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .