Wage, inflation and employment dynamics with labour market matching
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2018.
"The Business Cycle With Nominal Contracts And Search Frictions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(2), pages 307-330, March.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2011. "The Business Cycle with Nominal Contracts and Search Frictions," MPRA Paper 57457, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jul 2014.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2016. "The Business Cycle with Nominal Contracts and Search Frictions," MPRA Paper 72666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moon, Weh-Sol, 2011. "Business cycle with nominal contracts and search frictions," MPRA Paper 31716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Kirchner & Rodrigo Tranamil, 2016. "Calvo Wages Vs. Search Frictions: a Horse Race in a DSGE Model of a Small Open Economy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 778, Central Bank of Chile.
- Reicher, Christopher Phillip, 2010. "Evaluating the search and matching model with sticky wages," Kiel Working Papers 1674, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lafourcade, Pierre & Gerali, Andrea & Brůha, Jan & Bursian, Dirk & Buss, Ginters & Corbo, Vesna & Haavio, Markus & Håkanson, Christina & Hlédik, Tibor & Kátay, Gábor & Kulikov, Dmitry & Lozej, Matija , 2016. "Labour market modelling in the light of the financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 175, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Dynamics; Labour Market; Business Cycle; Real Rigidities;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2009-09-05 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2009-09-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-09-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:0918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.