Demographic Maturity and Economic Performance: The Effect of Demographic Transitions on Per Capita GDP Growth
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Chile's Economy - Steady as She Goes
by CV in alpha.sources.cv on 2010-07-15 20:40:28
- Chile's Economy - Steady as she Goes
by CV in global economy matters on 2010-07-17 15:14:00
- Chileâs Economy â Steady as She Goes
by Claus Vistesen in credit writedowns on 2010-07-15 23:45:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malmberg, Bo & Lindh, Thomas & Halvarsson, Max, 2005. "Productivity consequences of workforce ageing - Stagnation or a Horndal effect?," Arbetsrapport 2005:17, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Rafael Gómez & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2008.
"The importance of being mature: the effect of demographic maturation on global per capita GDP,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(3), pages 589-608, July.
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Gómez, Rafael, 2006. "The importance of being mature: the effect of demographic maturation on global per-capita GDP," Working Paper Series 670, European Central Bank.
- Rafael Gómez & Pablo Hernández de Cos, 2006. "The importance of being mature: the effect of demographic maturation on global per-capita income," Occasional Papers 0604, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Adela Luque, 2005. "Skill mix and technology in Spain: evidence from firm level data," Working Papers 0513, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth; demography; age structure;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:0318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.