Studying the Short-Run Dynamics of Inflation: Estimating a Hybrid New-Keynesian Phillips Curve for Argentina (1993-2007)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2009.
"Trend Inflation, Taylor Principle, and Indeterminacy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(8), pages 1557-1584, December.
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2005. "Trend Inflation, Taylor Principle and Indeterminacy," Working Papers 93, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2005.
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2009. "Trend Inflation, Taylor Principle and Indeterminacy," Quaderni di Dipartimento 097, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Ascari, Guido & Ropele, Tiziano, 2007. "Trend Inflation, Taylor Principle and Indeterminacy," Kiel Working Papers 1332, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Guido Ascari & Tiziano Ropele, 2009. "Trend inflation, Taylor principle and indeterminacy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 708, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2007.
"Is Moderate-to-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 173-201, June.
- Michael Kiley, 2004. "Is Moderate-To-High Inflation Inherently Unstable?," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 193, Econometric Society.
- Michael T. Kiley, 2004. "Is moderate-to-high inflation inherently unstable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Svensson, Lars E. O., 2000.
"Open-economy inflation targeting,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 155-183, February.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Papers 638, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E.O., 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," Seminar Papers 638, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," NBER Working Papers 6545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Open-Economy Inflation Targeting," CEPR Discussion Papers 1989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:164:y::i:1:p:100-109 is not listed on IDEAS
- Favero, Carlo A., 2001. "Applied Macroeconometrics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296850.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Heymann & Adrián Ramos & Horacio Aguirre, 2011. "Inflation and Macroeconomic Policies in Post-convertibility Argentina," Chapters,in: The Economies of Argentina and Brazil, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Steffen Ahrens & Stephen Sacht, 2014.
"Estimating a high-frequency New-Keynesian Phillips curve,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 607-628, March.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Sacht, Stephen, 2011. "Estimating a high-frequency New Keynesian Phillips curve," Economics Working Papers 2011-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Sacht, Stephen, 2011. "Estimating a high-frequency New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 1686, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsArgentina; inflation dynamics; Phillips Curve; small open economy;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:wpaper:200940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.