A Foreign Activity Measure for Predicting Canadian Exports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Coiteux & Patrick Rizzetto & Lena Suchanek & Jane Voll, 2014. "Why Do Canadian Firms Invest and Operate Abroad? Implications for Canadian Exports," Discussion Papers 14-7, Bank of Canada.
- Russell Barnett & Karyne B. Charbonneau, 2015. "Decomposing Movements in U.S. Non-Energy Import Market Shares," Discussion Papers 15-5, Bank of Canada.
- André Binette & Daniel de Munnik & Julie Melanson, 2015. "An Update - Canadian Non-Energy Exports: Past Performance and Future Prospects," Discussion Papers 15-10, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsBalance of payments and components; Exchange rates; Recent economic and financial developments;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2012-03-21 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:12-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .