A Note on Contestability in the Canadian Banking Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hélène Desgagnés, 2017. "The Rise of Non-Regulated Financial Intermediaries in the Housing Sector and its Macroeconomic Implications," Staff Working Papers 17-36, Bank of Canada.
- Mahmood ul Hasan Khan, 2009. "Concentration and Competition in Banking Sector of Pakistan: Empirical Evidence," SBP Working Paper Series 28, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Jason Allen & Darcey McVanel, 2009. "Price Movements in the Canadian Residential Mortgage Market," Staff Working Papers 09-13, Bank of Canada.
- Shin, Dong Jin & Kim, Brian H.S., 2013. "Bank consolidation and competitiveness: Empirical evidence from the Korean banking industry," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 41-50.
- Farhan Akbar & Thierry Chauveau, 2009. "Exchange Rate Risk Exposure Related to Public Debt Portfolio of Pakistan: Application of Value-at-Risk Approaches," SBP Research Bulletin, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 5, pages 15-34.
- Rezitis, Anthony N., 2010. "Evaluating the state of competition of the Greek banking industry," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 68-90, February.
More about this item
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-08-14 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2007-08-14 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2007-08-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-IND-2007-08-14 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MAC-2007-08-14 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocadp:07-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .