Â¿Cuales son los sectores con mayor potencial para aprovechar la Alianza del PacÃfico?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angel de la Fuente, 2016.
"Las finanzas autonÛmicas en 2015 y entre 2003 y 2015,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Angel De la Fuente, 2016. "Las finanzas autonomicas en 2015 y entre 2003 y 2015," Working Papers 16/08, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2016. "Series largas de algunos agregados demograficos regionales, 1950-2015," Working Papers 16/07, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAnÃ¡lisis MacroeconÃ³mico; Chile; Colombia; Documento de Trabajo; InvestigaciÃ³n; Latam; MÃ©xico; PerÃº;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- F60 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - General
- F61 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Microeconomic Impacts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.