Las finanzas autonómicas en 2015 y entre 2003 y 2015
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel De la Fuente, 2016. "Las finanzas autonomicas en 2015 y entre 2003 y 2015," Working Papers 16/08, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andres Hernandez & Bernardo Magnani & Cecilia Posadas & Jorge Redondo & Gonzalo Robles & Juan Manuel Ruiz Perez & Enestor Dos Santos, 2015. "Â¿Cuales son los sectores con mayor potencial para aprovechar la Alianza del PacÃfico?," Working Papers 1521, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Gonzalo de Cadenas-Santiago & Alicia Garcma-Herrero & Alvaro Ortiz Vidal-Abarca & Tomasa Rodrigo, 2015.
"An Empirical Assessment of Social Unrest Dynamics and State Response in Eurasian Countries,"
Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences,
Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(3), pages 1-29.
- Gonzalo De Cadenas Santiago & Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Alvaro Ortiz Vidal-Abarca & Tomasa Rodrigo Lopez, 2015. "An Empirical Assessment of Social Unrest Dynamics and State Response in Eurasian Countries," Working Papers 1520, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
- H70 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-23 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:eee2016-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.