Mobile banking in Mexico as a mechanism for financial inclusion: recent developments and a closer look into the potential market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P. K. Haldar & S. M. Mahbubur Rahman & Md. Shahin Mia & Ferdoushi Ahmed & Ahmad Bashawir, 2016. "Assessing the Role of Corporate Social Responsibility Practices of Commercial Banks in Enhancing Financial Inclusion: A Study on Banking Sector in Bangladesh," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1778-1783.
- David Tuesta, 2014. "La economia informal y las restricciones que impone sobre las cotizaciones al regimen de pensiones en America Latina," Working Papers 1420, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- repec:eee:bushor:v:60:y:2017:i:6:p:865-874 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Inclusion; mobile banking; banking penetration;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:1320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.