Is the Chinese banking system benefiting from foreign investors?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Luo & Shujie Yao, 2010. "World financial crisis and the rise of Chinese commercial banks: an efficiency analysis using DEA," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(19), pages 1515-1530.
- García-Herrero, Alicia & Gavilá, Sergio & Santabárbara, Daniel, 2009.
"What explains the low profitability of Chinese banks?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2080-2092, November.
- Alicia García-Herrero & Sergio Gavilá & Daniel Santabárbara, 2009. "What explains the low profitability of Chinese banks?," Working Papers 0910, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Daniel Santabarbara & Sergio Gavila, 2009. "What explains the low profitability of Chinese banks?," Working Papers 0909, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ying Xu, 2011. "Foreign Strategic Investment and Banking Efficiency in China," Chapters,in: China’s Economy in the Post-WTO Environment, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Wu, Meng-Wen & Shen, Chung-Hua & Lu, Chin-Hwa, 2015. "Do more foreign strategic investors and more directors improve the earnings smoothing? The case of China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 3-16.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2010.
"Foreign bank lending and information asymmetries in China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
20/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pierre Pessarossi & Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2011. "Foreign Bank Lending and Information Asymmetries in China," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; banking system; foreign participation;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .