Is the Chinese banking system benefiting from foreign investors?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graciela Kaminsky & Saul Lizondo & Carmen M. Reinhart, 1998.
"Leading Indicators of Currency Crises,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky, 1997. "Leading Indicators of Currency Crises," IMF Working Papers 97/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela & Lizondo, Saul, 1998. "Leading Indicators of Currency Crises," MPRA Paper 6981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Lizondo, Saul & Reinhart, Carmen M., 1997. "Leading indicators of currency crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1852, The World Bank.
- Cohen, Benjamin H. & Remolona, Eli M., 2008.
"Information flows during the Asian crisis: Evidence from closed-end funds,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 636-653, June.
- Benjamin H Cohen & Eli M Remolona, 2001. "Information flows during the Asian crisis: evidence from closed-end funds," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Market liquidity: proceedings of a workshop held at the BIS, volume 2, pages 30-75 Bank for International Settlements.
- Eli M Remolona & Benjamin H. Cohen, 2000. "Information flows during the asian crisis: evidence from closed-end funds," BIS Working Papers 97, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, 2010.
"An almost-too-late warning mechanism for currency crises,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 18(1), pages 123-141, January.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, 2007. "An "Almost-Too-Late" Warning Mechanism For Currency Crises," Working Papers 2007-10, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Slacik, Tomás, 2007. "An "almost-too-late" warning mechanism for currency crises," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- George Allayannis & Gregory W. Brown & Leora F. Klapper, 2003. "Capital Structure and Financial Risk: Evidence from Foreign Debt Use in East Asia," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(6), pages 2667-2710, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Meng-Wen & Shen, Chung-Hua & Lu, Chin-Hwa, 2015. "Do more foreign strategic investors and more directors improve the earnings smoothing? The case of China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 3-16.
- Pessarossi, Pierre & Godlewski, Christophe J. & Weill, Laurent, 2010.
"Foreign bank lending and information asymmetries in China,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
20/2010, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Pierre Pessarossi & Christophe J. Godlewski & Laurent Weill, 2011. "Foreign Bank Lending and Information Asymmetries in China," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; banking system; foreign participation;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbv:wpaper:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (OSCAR DE LAS PENAS SANCHEZ-CARO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebbvaes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .