Non-Stationary Interest Rate Differentials and the Role of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philipp Matros & Enzo Weber, 2014. "Non-stationary Interest Rate Differentials and the Role of Monetary Policy," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 497-512, September.
- Philipp Matros & Enzo Weber, 2011. "Non-Stationary Interest Rate Differentials and the Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 293, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver HoltemÃ¶ller, 2005.
"Uncovered interest rate parity and analysis of monetary convergence of potential EMU accession countries,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 33-63, June.
- Holtemöller, Oliver, 2003. "Uncovered Interest Rate Parity and Analysis of Monetary Convergence of Potential EMU Accession Countries," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,40, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riedel, Jana, 2013. "Real interest rate convergence among G7 countries," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79928, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsUncovered Interest Rate Parity; Monetary Policy Rules; Cointegration; Vector-Error Correction Model;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2011-01-03 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2011-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bay:rdwiwi:18854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gernot Deinzer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfregde.html .