On the Sources of U.S. Stock Market Comovement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weber, Enzo, 2013.
"Simultaneous stochastic volatility transmission across American equity markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 53-60.
- Enzo Weber, 2008. "Simultaneous Stochastic Volatility Transmission Across American Equity Markets," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-049, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSimultaneous System; Latent Factor; Identification; Spillover; EGARCH;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-07-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-07-24 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-FMK-2010-07-24 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bay:rdwiwi:13581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gernot Deinzer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wfregde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .