What attitudes to risk underlie distortion risk measure choices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goovaerts, Marc & Linders, Daniël & Van Weert, Koen & Tank, Fatih, 2012. "On the interplay between distortion, mean value and Haezendonck–Goovaerts risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 10-18.
- Bellini, Fabio & Klar, Bernhard & Müller, Alfred & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela, 2014. "Generalized quantiles as risk measures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 41-48.
- Wang, Shaun, 1996. "Premium Calculation by Transforming the Layer Premium Density," ASTIN Bulletin, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 71-92, May.
- Guillen, Montserrat & Prieto, Faustino & Sarabia, José María, 2011. "Modelling losses and locating the tail with the Pareto Positive Stable distribution," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 454-461.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuela Alcañiz & Aïda Solé-Auró, 2018. "Ageing and health-related quality of life: evidence from Catalonia (Spain)," Working Papers 2018-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillen & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2019.
"Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data,"
Transportation, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 735-752, June.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2016. "Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data," Working Papers XREAP2016-08, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2016.
- Mercedes Ayuso & Montserrat Guillén & Jens Perch Nielsen, 2017. "Improving automobile insurance ratemaking using telematics: incorporating mileage and driver behaviour data," Working Papers 2017-01, Universitat de Barcelona, UB Riskcenter.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk management; Risk tolerance; GlueVaR; Solvency II; Basel III.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bak:wpaper:201505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Montserrat Guillen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rskubes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.