Pakistan Tax Policy Report: Tapping Tax Bases for Development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2010. "The political-economy of tax reforms in Pakistan: the ongoing saga of the GST," Discussion Papers 95948, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Admad, Ehtisham, 2010. "The political-economy of tax reforms in Pakistan: the ongoing saga of the GST," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 38361, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ehtisham Ahmad, 2010. "Why is it so Difficult to Implement a GST in Pakistan?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 15(Special E), pages 139-169, September.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham, 2010. "Why is it so difficult to implement a GST in Pakistan?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 36379, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Musharraf Cyan, 2012. "A Computational General Equilibrium Approach to Sectoral Analysis for Tax Potential: An Application to Pakistan," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1226, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
More about this item
KeywordsPakistan; Tax policy; Tax Bases;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-09-05 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2009-09-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-09-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-09-05 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .