The Treatment of Financial Services Under a Broad-Based Consumption Tax
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2010.
"How Should Financial Intermediation Services be Taxed?,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
948, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ben Lockwood, 2013. "How should financial intermediation services be taxed?," Working Papers 1309, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Benjamin Lockwood, 2010. "How should Financial Intermediation Services be Taxed?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3226, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2011. "How Should Financial Intermediation Services be Taxed?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 65, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ben Lockwood, 2010. "How Should Financial Intermediation Services be Taxed?," Working Papers 1014, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2010. "How Should Financial Intermediation Services be Taxed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8122, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatih Yilmaz, "undated". "VAT Treatment of Financial Institutions: Implications for the Real Economy," Working Papers 2013-30, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 02 Nov 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsFINANCIAL MARKET ; TAXATION ; FISCAL POLICY;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .