Trade with Asia and Skill Upgrading: Effects on Factor Markets in the Older Industrial Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kazuki Tomioka & Rod Tyers, 2016.
"Has Foreign Growth Contributed to Stagnation and Inequality in Japan?,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
16-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kazuki Tomioka & Rod Tyers, 2016. "Has foreign growth contributed to stagnation and inequality in Japan?," CAMA Working Papers 2016-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Liu, Jing & van Leeuwen, Nico & Vo, Tri Thanh & Tyers, Rodney & Hertel, Thomas W., 1998.
"Disaggregating Labor Payments By Skill Level In Gtap,"
28722, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Liu, Jing & Nico van Leeuwen & Tri Thanh Vo & Rod Tyers & Thomas W. Hertel, 1998. "Disaggregating Labor Payments by Skill Level in GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 314, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Milenko Popovic, 2007.
"Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 3(5), pages 35-58.
- Popović, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate of Return on Investment in Education and Cost of Education," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 35-58.
- Popovic, Milenko, 2007. "Rising Wage Inequality, Rate Of Return On Investment In Education, And Cost Of Education," MPRA Paper 6049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niven Winchester, 2008.
"Searching for the Smoking Gun: Did Trade Hurt Unskilled Workers?,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(265), pages 141-156, June.
- Niven Winchester, 2006. "Searching for the Smoking Gun: Did Trade Hurt Unskilled Workers?," Working Papers 0605, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Rod Tyers & Yongzheng Yang, 2004.
"The Asian Recession and Northern Labour Markets,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(248), pages 58-75, March.
- Yang, Y. & Tyers, R., 1999. "The Asian Recession and Northern Labour Markets," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-372, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Yang, Y. & Tyers, R., 1999. "The Asian Recession and Northern Labour Markets," Papers 372, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Greenaway, David & Nelson, Douglas, 2000. "The Assessment: Globalization and Labour-Market Adjustment," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(3), pages 1-11, Autumn.
- Anh T. Le & Paul W. Miller, 2000. "Australia's Unemployment Problem," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(232), pages 74-104, March.
- Rod Tyers & Yixiao Zhou, 2020. "Financial integration and the global effects of China's growth surge," Discussion Papers 2020-27, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Niven WINCHESTER & David GREENAWAY, 2010. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and Rising Wage Inequality in the UK," EcoMod2004 330600159, EcoMod.
- Niven Winchester, 2006. "Trade and Rising Wage Inequality: What can we learn from a Decade of Computable General Equilibrium Analysis?," Working Papers 0606, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsASIA; TRADE; INTERNATIONAL TRADE; DEVELOPING COUNTRIES; EXPORTS;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:dpaper:346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.