A Non-Possibility Theorem For Joint-Stability In Interindustry Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2011. "A Non-Possibility Theorem for Joint- Stability in Interindustry Models," Working Papers 580, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana-Isabel Guerra & Ferran Sancho, 2013. "A Linear Price Model With Extractions," EcoMod2013 5113, EcoMod.
- Manresa, Antonio & Sancho, Ferran, 2013. "Supply and demand biases in linear interindustry models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 94-100.
More about this item
Keywords: Interindustry modeling; joint-stability; demand-driven; supply-driven.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:881.11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .