Expertise, Contingent Fees, and Excessive Litigation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Emons, Winand, 1996. "Expertise, Contingent Fees, and Excessive Litigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 1487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Winand Emons, 1996. "Expertise, Contingent Fees, and Excessive Litigation," Diskussionsschriften dp9608, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
More about this item
KeywordsINCENTIVES; LITIGATION; INFORMATION;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- K41 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Litigation Process
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:356.96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .